Valentine Napoleons Recipe
- 1 package 17.3 ounces frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package 3.4 ounces instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Additional confectioners' sugar
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out each pastry sheet to 1/8-in. thickness.
- Using a 3-1/2-in. heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut out 12 hearts.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 400° for 8-11 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- In another large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken.
- Beat in confectioners' sugar until soft peaks form. Fold into pudding.
- Split puff pastry hearts in half. Place bottom halves on serving plates.
- Spoon 1/4 cup filling over each; top with strawberries and pastry tops.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.
Did you enjoy reading this, or did you make it yourself? Share on social media with the hashtag #SPMOMS and/or tag @Stockpilingmoms