Any Valentine would be happy to receive one of these Valentine Strawberry Mini Pies! Perfect for breakfast, brunch or dessert. All you need is pie filling, pie crust (I used store bought to make it easy), cream cheese, sugar and an egg white.
Just the right size of deliciousness in each bite. If your Valentine doesn't like strawberry pie filling you can use a different one. These Valentine Strawberry Mini Pies will make your loved ones happy for sure!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 pie crust I used store bought
- 1 can strawberry pie filling
- cream cheese
- 1 egg white
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Roll out your dough and cut out shapes (I used a heart shape cookie cutter).
- Put 1 teaspoon pie filling on shape.
- Next put 1 teaspoon cream cheese.
- Place another shape pie crust over top, using a fork press down the edges to seal them together.
- Mix your egg white with 2 teaspoons water and mix together for an egg white wash.
- Brush this over the top of your mini pie.
- Sprinkle your pie with sugar.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Keep an eye on them because baking them will depending on their size and thickness of the dough.
- When you pull them out of the oven place them on a wire rack to cool.
Be Sure to Check out these other Valentine's Day posts:
Other Cookie and Treat Recipes You Will Love!
3 INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE FUDGE - You can't get any easier than 3 ingredient chocolate fudge! This is the easiest recipe I have ever seen before for Chocolate Fudge and it doesn't require a candy thermometer.
THREE INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES - Three ingredient peanut butter cookies are my go to cookie recipe for an easy peanut butter cookie.
WHITE CHOCOLATE PUMPKIN SPICE COOKIES - White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Cookies are yummy! Made with only 3 ingredients in these low fat cookies that are perfect for the holidays.
COCOA MARSHMALLOW TREATS - Cocoa Marshmallow Treats are such a fun and an inventive way to make a kid friendly dessert!
Mallow Treat Bars - This is a great kid-friendly recipe that kids of all ages can assist in making.
Gluten Free Crispy Cocoa Rice Treats - This Gluten Free Crispy Cocoa Rice Treats recipe is amazing and so easy to prepare! They taste so good that you can't tell they are gluten free.
FROZEN GRAHAM CRACKER TREATS - These Frozen Graham Cracker Treats are perfect for summer. I made these easy dessert treats in less than ten minutes.
MICROWAVE CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT S'MORES - Too cold for S'mores? Think again! Check out this easy and delicious recipe for Microwave Chocolate Hazelnut S'Mores!
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.