Any Valentine would be happy to receive a Valentine Strawberry Mini Pie! Perfect for breakfast, brunch or dessert. All you need is pie filling, pie crust (I used store bought to make it easy), cream cheese, sugar and an egg white.
Just the right size of deliciousness in each bite. If your Valentine doesn’t like strawberry pie filling you can use a different one.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Valentine Strawberry Mini Pies
- 1 pie crust I used store bought
- 1 can strawberry pie filling
- cream cheese
- 1 egg white
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Roll out your dough and cut out shapes (I used a heart shape cookie cutter).
- Put 1 teaspoon pie filling on shape.
- Next put 1 teaspoon cream cheese.
- Place another shape pie crust over top, using a fork press down the edges to seal them together.
- Mix your egg white with 2 teaspoons water and mix together for an egg white wash.
- Brush this over the top of your mini pie.
- Sprinkle your pie with sugar.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Keep an eye on them because baking them will depending on their size and thickness of the dough.
- When you pull them out of the oven place them on a wire rack to cool.
Be Sure to Check out these other Valentine’s Day posts:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.