If you are looking for a delicious low carb side dish that can easily turn to a main dish on your Whole30 or Paleo journey you will love this Vegetable Cauliflower "Rice". My husband really liked this side dish and he is truly not a huge fan of cauliflower rice. We started another round of Whole30 and I decided to crank up the flavor profiles on this round.
We had eaten a lot of cauliflower rice in our last round with garlic and olive oil but I thought why not kick it up this time. This is an easy to prepare dish that was ready in less than 15 minutes. It would be delicious as a main dish or served with chicken, pork or fish. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
This recipe would be perfect for those who are eating low carb or following the Keto Diet. It is one of my go-to recipes now that I am following the low carb lifestyle. This recipe is included in our popular Beginner Keto Meal Plan.
- 8 oz asparagus cut into 3 inch pieces
- 4 oz sliced mushrooms
- 6 baby carrots sliced
- 10 oz bag of Trader Joes frozen riced cauliflower or make your own
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil
- ½ teaspoon California Garlic Sea Salt I used Spice Hound
- ½ teaspoon seasoning salt I used Spice Hound - blend of kosher sea salt, black pepper, garlic, coriander, cayenne, rosemary, sage and marjoram
- In a skillet heat oil on medium heat.
- Add veggies and saute for a few minutes.
- Add cauliflower rice and spices and saute for 10 minutes.
Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!