This post may contain affiliate links.
Warm Bean Dip is a great appetizer for parties or sitting around watching football! My kids, hubby and I loved this dip. I have already made it again since making it the first time! It is so easy to prepare and fills everyone up while spending an afternoon watching football. You only need 6 ingredients and I had all of them in my pantry and fridge.
So next time you need a quick and easy appetizer be sure to try this one! You won’t be disappointed, I promise! This is a meatless recipe so it is easy to stretch your family budget this it. It is a great vegetarian appetizer and will make a nice addition to your next game day menu.
Did you know that you can freeze cream cheese? It works great and saves money! I like to purchase cream cheese in bulk on sale and stockpile it for recipes. Check out this post Can You Freeze Cream Cheese to find out how!
You can serve this with tortilla chips or Fritos Scoops. Trust me you may want to double it because everyone loves it so much! A nice inexpensive appetizer that feeds a large crowd on game day.
Warm Bean Dip
- 1 - 8 oz pkg cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 16oz cans refried beans
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded monterrey jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together cream cheese and sour cream in a large bowl.
- Mix in refried beans until combined.
- Stir in taco seasoning.
- Spray a 9×13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Spread mixture evenly into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the top with both cheeses.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese in melted and slightly browned.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Be sure to try these other great Appetizer recipes: