Warm Honey-Mustard Potato Salad is AMAZING! The perfect side dish recipe. I love making this with leftover baked potatoes. Sometimes you need a warm side dish recipe instead of a cold mayonnaise based one. This is the perfect recipe for you! The touch of sweetness with the honey makes it perfection.
Warm Honey-Mustard Potato Salad
- 1 bag 1 lb, 4 oz refrigerated red potato wedges with skins (4 Cups)
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup yellow mustard
- 1 cup sliced celery 2 stalks
- ½ cup chopped red bell pepper ½ medium
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions 2 medium or red onion
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- In 2-quart microwavable casserole, place potatoes; cover.
- Microwave on high 3-5 minutes.
- Cool slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix honey and mustard until blended.
- Add remaining ingredients to potatoes in casserole.
- Pour honey mixture over salad and mix gently.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.