Warm Honey-Mustard Potato Salad is AMAZING! The perfect side dish recipe. I love making this with leftover baked potatoes. Sometimes you need a warm side dish recipe instead of a cold mayonnaise based one. This is the perfect recipe for you! The touch of sweetness with the honey makes it perfection.
I love the flavor of this warm side dish. It is perfect with steak or chicken. Warm Honey-Mustard Potato Salad is AMAZING! The perfect side dish recipe. Give it a try today!
Warm Honey-Mustard Potato Salad
- 1 bag 1 lb, 4 oz refrigerated red potato wedges with skins (4 Cups)
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup yellow mustard
- 1 cup sliced celery 2 stalks
- ½ cup chopped red bell pepper ½ medium
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions 2 medium or red onion
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- In 2-quart microwavable casserole, place potatoes; cover.
- Microwave on high 3-5 minutes.
- Cool slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix honey and mustard until blended.
- Add remaining ingredients to potatoes in casserole.
- Pour honey mixture over salad and mix gently.
Recipes To Make:
15 Slow Cooker Freezer Meals in 90 minutes - Pinned 61,900 times to Pinterest.
Gluten Free Menu at Cracker Barrel - Pinned 1,100 times to Pinterest.
Easy Slow Cooker A 1 Pot Roast Recipe - Pinned 13,700 times to Pinterest.
20 Slow Cooker Freezer Meals in 4 Hours - Pinned 50,300 times to Pinterest.
Paula Deen's Peach Cobbler - Pinned 225,700 times to Pinterest.
Easy Punch Recipe - Pinned 12,200 times to Pinterest.
Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake - Pinned 13,800 times to Pinterest.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.