Watermelon Cucumber Salad is very refreshing and tastes great. Only 4 ingredients needed to make this scrumptious salad. I also used my Lime essential oil in this recipe. I feel it made this salad even better! But don’t worry of you don’t have essential oil it still is amazing and you can use lime juice instead!
Watermelon Cucumber Salad
Watermelon Cucumber Salad Recipe is so light and fresh! Perfect for summer!
- 1/2 whole watermelon cubed and deseeded
- 1 whole cucumber peeled and diced
- 2 whole limes
- 3 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- Combine cubed watermelon, diced cucumber and cilantro in bowl.
- Squeeze juice from limes into bowl.
- Stir ingredients until well combined.
- Keep cold until ready to serve.
- If desired you can add 3-4 Lime essential oil to bowl and stir (or use 1 tsp lime juice)
Be sure to check out these other Salad recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.