Watermelon Cucumber Salad is very refreshing and tastes great. Only 4 ingredients needed to make this scrumptious salad. I also used my Lime essential oil in this recipe. I feel it made this salad even better! But don't worry of you don't have essential oil it still is amazing and you can use lime juice instead!
Watermelon Cucumber Salad
- ½ whole watermelon cubed and deseeded
- 1 whole cucumber peeled and diced
- 2 whole limes
- 3 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- Combine cubed watermelon, diced cucumber and cilantro in bowl.
- Squeeze juice from limes into bowl.
- Stir ingredients until well combined.
- Keep cold until ready to serve.
- If desired you can add 3-4 Lime essential oil to bowl and stir (or use 1 tsp lime juice)
Be sure to check out these other Salad recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.