Watermelon Green Smoothie was the perfect smoothie to enjoy after a long day being pool side. No complaints on being pool side all day, but I wanted something refreshing and that would quench my thirst. This smoothie hit the spot and I gulped it down pretty quickly. I then made another one and enjoyed it a bit slower 🙂 My three year old even sipped on it a bit too.
I love to freeze ingredients for my green smoothies! It saves me time and money! I love this Watermelon Green Smoothie Recipe for summer!
Weight Watches Points Plus = 2 Points
Watermelon Green Smoothie
- baby spinach leaves handful
- 1/2 cup frozen banana slices
- 1 1/2 cup watermelon
- 16 oz coconut water
- 1 drop lime essential oil or 1 tsp lime juice
- Pour coconut water into blender.
- Add spinach and blend well.
- Add banana, watermelon and lime essential oil and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glass and enjoy!
Be sure to check out these other Green Smoothie recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.