My family loves Way Better Hash Brown Casserole. We love to make hashbrown casserole for dinner but instead of using regular potato chips on top I used Way Better Sweet Potato Chips. You will be impressed with the ingredients of this tortilla chip. Way Better Sweet Potato Chips are made from Stone Ground Non-GMO Whole Corn, Sunflower Oil, Sweet Potato, Sprouted Seed and Grain Blend (sprouted quinoa, sprouted chia seed), Pure Sea Salt. It is a delicious combination the whole family will love. Another great thing about this casserole is it's Gluten Free!
Way Better Hash Brown Casserole
- 1 bag Frozen Hash Browns I use shredded
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (use gluten free)
- 2 cups sour cream
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- ⅓ cup green onion sliced (optional)
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 cups Way Better Sweet Potato Chips crushed
- ¼ cup butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Coat 13X9 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Whisk together soup, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Stir in cheese, onion and hash browns until well blended.
- Spoon evenly into baking dish.
- Mix together chips and butter.
- Sprinkle over hash brown mixture.
- Bake uncovered for about 45 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Let rest 5 minutes before serving.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.