My family loves Hash Brown Casserole. The other night for dinner I decided to make some but instead of using regular potato chips on top I used Way Better Sweet Potato Chips. These are my son’s favorite chip and he couldn’t have been happier that I used them. Way Better Hash brown Casserole is AMAZING!
Best of all it is gluten free too! It was so delicious not only that but by using the sprouted tortilla chips I was able to incorporate sprouted grains into a normal casserole making it WAY Better tasting and for us too!
Way Better Hash Brown Casserole
Way Better Hash brown Casserole is AMAZING! Best of all it is gluten free too!
- 1 bag Frozen Hash Browns I use shredded
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (use gluten free)
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/3 cup green onion sliced (optional)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups Way Better Sweet Potato Chips crushed
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Coat 13X9 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Whisk together soup, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Stir in cheese, onion and hash browns until well blended.
- Spoon evenly into baking dish.
- Mix together chips and butter.
- Sprinkle over hash brown mixture.
- Bake uncovered for about 45 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Let rest 5 minutes before serving.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.