This post may contain affiliate links.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Wendy’s®.
If you are like me and you have seen the commercials for Wendy’s® new Smoked Gouda Chicken on Brioche sandwich it has left your mouthwatering to try it. Sunday night while we were watching the Broncos game the commercial came on an my husband looked over at me and said “I HAVE to try that”. Little did he know, he was going to get the chance!
Top 10 ways you know you’re a grown-up:
- You reminisce about “the good times”.
- Your favorite retro game from your childhood, e.g. Old Maid playing cards.
- You love staying home.
- Your favorite coming of age movie, for example: Big, Now and Then, or My Girl.
- You consider getting dressed up changing from PJ’s to Yoga Pants.
- You have to google slang words that your kids use to figure out what they are talking about.
- Vacation days are more precious than gold.
- You are appalled by the sheer number of teenagers hanging out at malls, parking lots, and movie theaters.
- Sleeping in means 8 a.m.
- All the good things to enjoy about Wendy’s® Smoked Gouda Chicken on Brioche.
Right now Wendy’s® is inviting you to get a taste of “The Gouda Life” through its latest premium offering, the new Smoked Gouda Chicken on Brioche. It is packed with savory sophistication but without the high price you may expect. That is win/win if you ask me!
The new Smoked Gouda Chicken on Brioche is packed with flavor, including:
- A thick, creamy Dijon aioli with a tangy mustard finish
- A smoked, mild and rich Gouda cheese
- A sweet caramelized onion sauce made from puréed caramelized onions
- A warm, lightly breaded chicken breast
- Sliced red onions
- Fresh spring mix
All of this yummy goodness is served on a toasted Brioche bun. My husband took one look and said, “wow this isn’t a chicken sandwich that I would expect to find at a fast food restaurant”. I have to agree with him. Wendy’s® has been introducing some really great, high quality menu items that include unexpected ingredients for fast food – like natural cheeses, aiolis and artisan bread. They are all at a really reasonable price too. Heck, we may even consider having a date night at Wendy’s this month (another sign we are grown ups).
The new Smoked Gouda Chicken Sandwich is available until the end of September at participating Wendy’s® has a suggested price of $4.79. I love that my husband is going to be able to head out for lunch with some of his co-workers and actually enjoy a more grown up flavor than the traditional fast food fare without having to pay sit down dining prices or give up more than his lunch hour to be able to do so. It is always hard during a fast food work lunch to find a sandwich for maturing tastes. So he is more than willing to volunteer for this mission. He is still young at heart of course but he does enjoy more grown up flavors. Don’t forget though something “so Gouda” is only around for a limited time so try one today!
Have you tasted the Wendy’s® new Smoked Gouda Chicken on Brioche? We would love your opinion!
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Wendy’s®.