With the Holidays upon us there is always bound to be cookies somewhere! Here is one of my favorite cookies to make for family and friends. This White Chocolate Cranberry Cookie is perfect for the holidays! There is no better blend of flavors and it tastes AMAZING!
So moist on the inside and the flavor profile is spot on. Be sure to give this easy cookie recipe a try this holiday season.
No one will have an idea that this is a cake mix cookie when they taste it. Best of all it can easily be gluten free when you use a gluten free cake mix. Give it a try!
White Chocolate Cranberry Cookie
- 1 stick of butter melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon Dixie Crystals granulated sugar
- 1 box White Cake mix
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
- Beat the 2 eggs in with the melted butter and sugar.
- Then slowly beat in cake mix.
- Stir in the dried cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Use cookie scoop and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until lightly brown.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Easy Stained Glass Holiday Cookies
Gooey Chocolate Cookie Bars
How To Make Buckeyes
Nutella Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies
Peanut Butter Balls
Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
Rocky Road Candy
Peanut Butter Cups