White Chocolate Peppermint Dipped Sugar Cookies are so easy to prepare and sure to be a family favorite for the holidays. If you are looking for a special gluten free dessert for your guests or family members this shortcut method using store bought cookies is sure to be a huge hit!
I love Lucy’s Gluten Free Cookies because they are crunchy and easy to dip. I hope you enjoy this White Chocolate Peppermint Dipped Sugar Cookie as much as I do! It is perfect for the holidays.
White Chocolate Peppermint Dipped Sugar Cookies
- Lucy's Gluten Free Sugar Cookies or sugar cookie brand of choice
- Wilton White Chocolate Candy Melts Wilton is gluten free
- Hard Peppermint Candies crushed
- Crush Peppermint Candies using a rolling pin or meat mallet.
- Melt Candy Melts according to package directions
- Lay a piece of wax paper on a cookie sheet
- Dip each sugar cookie in white chocolate
- Use a pastry brush to apply if necessary or remove excess
- Sprinkle with crushed peppermint candies
- Lay on Cookie Sheet to dry