This post may contain affiliate links.
This is the Whole Foods coupon policy and tips for saving money when shopping at Whole Foods. If you are looking for Gluten Free and Organic products this is a great store to shop with tips to save. You can print this coupon policy online.
Whole Foods Market Global Coupon Policy
- A store coupon and a manufacturer coupon can be combined on one item.
- When the value of the coupon exceeds the value of the product no cash back is given.
- Coupons are never doubled or tripled.
- All types of coupons are accepted with the exception of those that are obviously photocopied.
- Competitor coupons are not accepted with the exception of Michigan stores in Midwest.
- Case discounts can be combined with coupons.
- Multiple Whole Deal coupons for the same item in one transaction can be used as long as there is an individual coupon for each item purchased.
- If there is a BOGO FREE promo, one coupon can be used for the full price item.
- All regions will allow Whole Deal coupons to be combined with manufacturer’s coupons.
- Team Member discounts may be used in conjunction with all Whole Deal coupons.
- Regions will override printed guidelines when necessary for customer/guest satisfaction.
Ways to save at Whole Foods:
- Whole Deals Booklet comes out about Every 2 months – has coupons in it and those are store coupons, it is available both in store and online. These coupons can be STACKED with manufacturer coupons.
365 Everyday Value® – Their own brand helps you save every day; it’s the broadest selection of natural and organic products at the best prices.
- Get volume discounts– You can get discounted pricing on many items is available when you buy a full case or more. Get the details for your particular store at their customer service desk.
- Weekly they put out a hot deals flyer – products on sale that are a really good deal higher dollar amount sales
- Super Bundle – on Friday’s, Saturday, Sundays – $29.99 (weekend special)
- Prepared Foods Week Days Deals – Weekday deals (they change every couple of months).
- Will place items “on sale” – don’t call it Manager’s Special and you can use a coupon on sale items.
- Biggest Sale every week is on Friday – One day deal – this is most of time it is from Meat, Seafood and Produce Department – is online and in store
- Join the email club to get your stores newsletter.
- View SureDeals for more ways to save.
Prices and sales vary from Region – The Cincinnati and Mason stores are based out of Maryland. You can view the regions
Check out our Gluten Free Resources on the blog too!