This is the Whole Foods coupon policy and tips for saving money when shopping at Whole Foods. If you are looking for Gluten Free and Organic products this is a great store to shop with tips to save. You can print this coupon policy online.
Whole Foods Market Global Coupon Policy
- A store coupon and a manufacturer coupon can be combined on one item.
- When the value of the coupon exceeds the value of the product no cash back is given.
- Coupons are never doubled or tripled.
- All types of coupons are accepted with the exception of those that are obviously photocopied.
- Competitor coupons are not accepted with the exception of Michigan stores in Midwest.
- Case discounts can be combined with coupons.
- Multiple Whole Deal coupons for the same item in one transaction can be used as long as there is an individual coupon for each item purchased.
- If there is a BOGO FREE promo, one coupon can be used for the full price item.
- All regions will allow Whole Deal coupons to be combined with manufacturer’s coupons.
- Team Member discounts may be used in conjunction with all Whole Deal coupons.
- Regions will override printed guidelines when necessary for customer/guest satisfaction.
Ways to save at Whole Foods:
- Whole Deals Booklet comes out about Every 2 months – has coupons in it and those are store coupons, it is available both in store and online. These coupons can be STACKED with manufacturer coupons.
365 Everyday Value® – Their own brand helps you save every day: it's the broadest selection of natural and organic products at the best prices.
- Get volume discounts– You can get discounted pricing on many items is available when you buy a full case or more. Get the details for your particular store at their customer service desk.
- Weekly they put out a hot deal's flyer – products on sale that are a really good deal higher dollar amount sale
- Super Bundle – on Friday’s, Saturday, Sundays - $29.99 (weekend special)
- Prepared Foods Weekdays Deals – Weekday deals (they change every couple of months).
- Will place items “on sale” – don’t call it Manager’s Special and you can use a coupon on sale items.
- Biggest Sale every week is on Friday – One day deal – this is most of time it is from Meat, Seafood and Produce Department – is online and in store
- Join the email club to get your stores newsletter.
- View SureDeals for more ways to save.
Prices and sales vary from Region – The Cincinnati and Mason stores are based out of Maryland. You can view the regions
Check out our Gluten Free Resources on the blog too!