This post may contain affiliate links.
We love this yummy holiday party mix! Sometimes referred to as people puppy chow we can’t get enough of this sweet and salty treat during the holidays! It can be adapted gluten free too!
Rhonda’s Yummy Holiday Party Mix
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Cheerios
- 2 cups pretzels break into smaller pieces
- 2 cups peanuts dry roast or other
- 12 oz. M & M’s use colors appropriate for occasion
- 1 lb. white chocolate
- Mix dry ingredients. Then melt white chocolate and pour over mix; stir until coated. Pour out onto wax paper and let dry. Store the mix in a covered container.
- Note: Rhonda uses generic brands of cereal at times. She also uses Crispix cereal sometimes instead of Corn Chex.
Did you enjoy reading this, or did you make it yourself? Share on social media with the hashtag #SPMOMS and/or tag @Stockpilingmoms