I recently visited my Mom and she made this Zesty Skillet Chicken that was amazing. It was so juicy, I couldn't believe it was just 2 ingredients! I love cooking in my electric skillet and wanted to share this quick and easy dish with you. From skillet to table in less than 30 minutes!
Add more dressing and chicken tenders to serve a larger crowd or for leftovers. They make a great chicken salad with fresh spinach. Serve with rice or mashed potatoes.
Zesty Skillet Chicken
- ½ cup Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
- 12 boneless skinless chicken tenders 1 lb
- Pour dressing over chicken into a ziploc bag and marinade for a minimum of 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Heat an electric skillet on medium/high heat lightly coated in oil.
- Pour marinading chicken into the skillet.
- Cook on each side until done (20 minutes).