This Zucchini Bread is delicious and perfect for an afternoon snack with some tea or coffee. I love to make this easy recipe to give to others as housewarming gift or when a baby arrives.
The bread is so moist and will melt in your mouth making your taste buds want more! I love to have Caramel Iced Coffee with my Zucchini Bread. It is easy to make and perfect in the summer when you have a garden that is producing a lot of zucchini.
This Zucchini Bread recipe is beyond delicious and a great way to sneak in extra veggies! Trust me you will want to bake this recipe soon. It is my go to recipe for summer when my garden goes into overload and we are swimming in zucchini. Sometimes a little sweet treat is the perfect afternoon pick me up. And this recipe never disappoints.
- 3 cups shredded zucchini 2 to 3 medium
- 1 ⅔ cups sugar
- ⅔ cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose or whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup coarsely chopped nuts if desired
- ½ cup raisins if desired
- Move oven rack to low position so that tops of pans will be in center of oven.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease bottoms only of 2 (8x4-inch) loaf pans or 1 (9x5-inch) loaf pan with shortening or cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir zucchini, sugar, oil, vanilla and eggs until well mixed.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in nuts and raisins if using.
- Divide batter evenly between 8-inch pans or pour into 9-inch pan.
- Bake 8-inch loaves 50 to 60 minutes, 9-inch loaf 1 hour 10 minutes to 1 hour 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on cooling rack 10 minutes.
- Loosen sides of loaves from pans; remove from pans and place top side up on cooling rack.
- Cool completely, about 2 hours, before slicing.
- Wrap tightly and store at room temperature up to 4 days, or refrigerate up to 10 days.
More Zucchini Recipes
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.