Zucchini Bread is delicious and perfect for an afternoon snack with some tea or coffee. I also love to make Zucchini Bread to give to others as housewarming gift or when a baby arrives. The bread is so moist and will melt in your mouth making your taste buds want more! I love to have Caramel Iced Coffee with my Zucchini Bread.
This Zucchini Bread recipe is beyond delicious! Trust me you will want to bake this one today!
- 3 cups shredded zucchini 2 to 3 medium
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose or whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped nuts if desired
- 1/2 cup raisins if desired
- Move oven rack to low position so that tops of pans will be in center of oven.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease bottoms only of 2 (8x4-inch) loaf pans or 1 (9x5-inch) loaf pan with shortening or cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir zucchini, sugar, oil, vanilla and eggs until well mixed.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in nuts and raisins if using.
- Divide batter evenly between 8-inch pans or pour into 9-inch pan.
- Bake 8-inch loaves 50 to 60 minutes, 9-inch loaf 1 hour 10 minutes to 1 hour 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on cooling rack 10 minutes.
- Loosen sides of loaves from pans; remove from pans and place top side up on cooling rack.
- Cool completely, about 2 hours, before slicing.
- Wrap tightly and store at room temperature up to 4 days, or refrigerate up to 10 days.
More Zucchini Recipes
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.