Hashbrown Casserole is one of my favorite recipes! It was passed onto me from my Mom. The perfect copycat to Cracker Barrell’s hash brown casserole recipe.
Source: Shelley King
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 2 pound bag O'Brien Shredded Hashbrowns
- 8 ounces of sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 stick margarine or butter, melted
- Mix into a 9x13 baking dish. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Optional: Add ¼ cup finely chopped onion and mix well.
Check out these other Side Dish recipes: