Meatloaf ala Stockpiling Mom – My dear hubby loves meatloaf and so do I. I created this easy and delicious meatloaf recipe and I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
A great tip for freezer cooking is to consider using a Muffin Tin – it saves you so much time on baking and is a great portion control too! I like to serve my meatloaf with Broccoli Casserole and Mashed Sweet Potatoes.
Weight Watchers Points Plus: 5 Points Per Serving
- 1 lb. ground chuck
- ½ bottle Heinz chili sauce
- 1 tbsp. dried onion or ¼ cup onion
- ½ cup crushed cracker crumbs
- 1 egg
- optional: ½ cup diced green onions
- Mix ingredients and place in a lightly greased loaf pan. Pour remaining Chili Sauce over loaf and bake at 400 degrees for 45-55 minutes or until thoroughly done.
Use plastic gloves when you prepare your meatloaf – It really cuts down on the clean up!
Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!
If you are new or just catching up here are our most popular posts:
Ways to save at the store:
- Weekly Deals at Kroger