My dear hubby loves meatloaf and so do I. I created this easy and delicious Meatloaf ala Stockpiling Mom recipe and I hope you enjoy it as much as we do. I love prepping this and freezing to save time when I am ready to cook.
A great tip for freezer cooking is to consider using a Muffin Tin – it saves you so much time on baking and is a great portion control too! I like to serve my meatloaf with Broccoli Casserole and Mashed Sweet Potatoes.
Weight Watchers Points Plus: 5 Points Per Serving
Meatloaf ala Stockpiling Moms
- 1 lb. ground chuck
- 1/2 bottle Heinz chili sauce
- 1 tbsp. dried onion or 1/4 cup onion
- 1/2 cup crushed cracker crumbs
- 1 egg
- optional: 1/2 cup diced green onions
- Mix ingredients and place in a lightly greased loaf pan. Pour remaining Chili Sauce over loaf and bake at 400 degrees for 45-55 minutes or until thoroughly done.
Use plastic gloves when you prepare your meatloaf – It really cuts down on the clean up!
If you are new or just catching up here are our most popular posts: