Crockpot Honey Mustard Chicken is so moist and delicious! It is really hard to believe there is only 2 ingredients in this easy slow cooker dinner. We served ours with fried potatoes and Sauteed Mushrooms, Squash and Zucchini. Even my husband was able to prepare this recipe!
- 8 (4oz) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Cups Fat-Free honey Dijon salad dressing or what is needed to cover chicken
- Spray a slow cooker with nonfat cooking spray.
- Put the chicken in the slow cooker and cover it with salad dressing.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or on low for 8 to 10 hours.
I used Ken’s Honey Mustard Salad Dressing which is gluten free.
Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!
If you are new or just catching up here are our most popular posts:Yum