Crockpot Honey Mustard Chicken is so moist and delicious! It is really hard to believe there are only 2 ingredients in this easy slow cooker dinner. We served ours with fried potatoes and Sauteed Mushrooms, Squash and Zucchini and garlic breadsticks. Even my husband was able to prepare this recipe! Perfect on a busy night just dump this into the slow cooker and wait.
- 8 (4oz) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Cups Honey Mustard Salad Dressing or what is needed to completely cover chicken
- Spray a slow cooker with nonfat cooking spray.
- Put the chicken in the slow cooker and cover it with salad dressing.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.
I used Ken’s Honey Mustard Salad Dressing which is gluten free.
Easy-Freeze Slow Cooker Directions:
Add chicken and honey mustard salad dressing into a zip-loc freezer bag. When ready to cook thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Place into the slow cooker in the morning and cook on low for 6-8 hours or 4 hours on high.
Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!
If you are new or just catching up here are our most popular posts:Yum