This Blueberry Jello Salad recipe was passed to me from my Mom. The original recipe called for black cherry jello which we have a difficult time finding. You can substitute with cherry, blueberry or cherry fusion jello. This is a family favorite for Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter!
Everyone loves Blueberry Jello Salad and no family gathering is the same without it! The cream cheese topping and Jello salad are a great combination. You can of course leave the nuts off or substitute with another kind but we love them!
Did you know that you can freeze cream cheese? It works great and saves money! I like to purchase cream cheese in bulk on sale and stockpile it for recipes. Check out this post Can You Freeze Cream Cheese to find out how!
- 2-3 oz packages of black cherry jello
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- 1 large can crushed pineapple, un-drained
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup sugar
- Dissolve jello in hot water.
- Stir in pie filling & pineapple.
- Pour into a 9x13 glass dish and refrigerate until firm.
- Beat topping ingredients until fluffy.
- Spread on the congealed jello mixture.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts and refrigerate.
Easter Posts You May Enjoy:
If you are new or just catching up here are our most popular posts:
Follow Stockpiling Moms: