Turkey Tacos are so easy to make and perfect for Cinco de Mayo! I love that they are a healthy choice too! They are also gluten free too! Just check your spices to be certain.
This Margarita Cake would be a great dessert!
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 teaspoons BKW Cajun Rub
- 1 teaspoons BKW Original Gourmet
- 1 teaspoon cilantro
- Dash Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (optional)
- 1 large tomato diced
- Green leaf lettuce shredded
- Shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 white onion diced
- Vegetable oil
- 1 package corn tortilla shells
- In a medium saucepan mix ground turkey, BKW Cajun, BKW Original, cilantro, and hot sauce. Cook on medium high heat until browned and reduce heat to low.
- Prepare the tomatoes, lettuce and onion
- Pour vegetable oil in small skillet to about ½” above the bottom and heat to medium high heat
- Cook shells one at a time for approximately 10 seconds per side, fold in half, and place on paper towels.
- Serve immediately with your favorite condiments.
For more information on BKW Seasonings – Website: BKWSeasonings.com
Ways to save at the store:Yum