This post may contain affiliate links.
BAJA Tilapia is one of my favorite seafood recipes. I created it and our family loves it. In fact you will see it my menu plan almost monthly. It is perfect for Lent too. I hope you enjoy this one as much as my family does. You can use any type of fish for this recipe that you want.
Baja Tilapia is one of my families favorite recipes. It is perfect for Lent.
- 4 pieces of Tilapia (of fish of your choice)
- 1 bottle Lawry's Baja Chipotle Marinade
- 1 can Rotel Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- 1 bag Mexican Mix Cheese (2 cups)
- 1 bag Sante Fe Rice or some type of Rice with beans
- 1 bottle Kroger Light Southwest Ranch
Place Tilapia and Baja Chipotle Marinade in a Ziploc bag and place in Frig for 3-6 hours
When ready to cook place each individual piece of Tilapia in a foil packet.
Line a baking sheet with foil
Cook on Grill for about 5-6 minutes on each side
After cooking on grill, spread rice in 4 piles on baking sheet
Remove Tilapia from Foil and place on top of rice.
Top Talipia with cheese
Top with Southwest Ranch
Top with Rotel Tomatoes and Chilies
Place in oven on broil until cheese is melted