BAJA Tilapia is one of my favorite seafood recipes. I created it and our family loves it. In fact you will see it my menu plan almost monthly. It is perfect for Lent too. I hope you enjoy this one as much as my family does. You can use any type of fish for this recipe that you want.
- 4 pieces of Tilapia (of fish of your choice)
- 1 bottle Lawry's Baja Chipotle Marinade
- 1 can Rotel Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- 1 bag Mexican Mix Cheese (2 cups)
- 1 bag Sante Fe Rice or some type of Rice with beans
- 1 bottle Kroger Light Southwest Ranch
- Place Tilapia and Baja Chipotle Marinade in a Ziploc bag and place in Frig for 3-6 hours
- When ready to cook place each individual piece of Tilapia in a foil packet.
- Line a baking sheet with foil
- Cook on Grill for about 5-6 minutes on each side
- After cooking on grill, spread rice in 4 piles on baking sheet
- Remove Tilapia from Foil and place on top of rice.
- Top Talipia with cheese
- Top with Southwest Ranch
- Top with Rotel Tomatoes and Chilies
- Place in oven on broil until cheese is melted
- Serve immediately
Other Seafood Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.