3 cups penne pasta, uncooked
2 Tablespoons Italian Dressing
1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
2 zucchini, cut into chunks
1-1/2 cups cut-up fresh asparagus (1-inch lengths)
1 red pepper, chopped
1 cup chicken broth
4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) cream cheese, cubed
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook pasta as directed on package.
2. Meanwhile, heat dressing in large skillet on medium heat.
3. Add chicken and vegetables; cook 10 to 12 min. or until chicken is cooked through, stirring frequently.
4. Add broth and cream cheese; cook 1 min. or until cheese is melted, stirring constantly.
5. Add Parmesan cheese; mix well.
6. Drain pasta; return to pot. Add chicken and vegetable mixture; toss lightly.
7. Cook 1 min. or until heated through. (Sauce will thicken upon standing.)
Many Thanks to Momswhothink.com for the picture and recipe!