We love this Pineapple Chicken Casserole. It is one of the most requested recipes that I make. I like to serve it over Rice or Crockpot Mashed Potatoes. I usually serve a salad too! You can easily freeze this dish and it works well! Just prepare and freeze before baking then thaw and bake!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will ha love it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 2 lb. chicken breast or tenders
- 2 TBSP butter
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- ¾ cup drained, crushed pineapple
- 1 cup brown sugar (not packed)
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp prepared mustard
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 375
- Use a 9 x 13 pan. Put chicken in melted butter/salt/pepper.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Mix glaze in bowl then pour over chicken and continue to bake for 30-40 minutes basting occasionally until brown.
- Serve over rice or with potatoes.
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts: