We love this Pineapple Chicken Casserole. It is one of the most requested recipes that I make. I created this recipe when I was teaching. I like to serve it over rice or Crockpot Mashed Potatoes. I usually serve a salad too!
You can easily freeze this dish and it works well! Just prepare and freeze before baking then thaw and bake! You can also adapt this into a slow cooker recipe for an easy-freeze slow cooker supper too!
Easy-Freeze Slow Cooker Directions:
In a zip-loc bag combine together all ingredients including glaze and freeze. When ready to cook thaw in the refrigerator overnight and place into the slow cooker with 1/4 cup water for 8 hours on low.
Weight Watchers Points Plus: 6 Points Per Serving
- 2 lb. chicken breast or tenders
- 2 TBSP butter
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- ¾ cup drained, crushed pineapple
- 1 cup brown sugar (not packed)
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp prepared mustard
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 375
- Use a 9 x 13 pan. Put chicken in melted butter/salt/pepper.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Mix glaze in bowl then pour over chicken and continue to bake for 30 minutes until brown.
- Serve over rice or with potatoes.
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts: