I LOVE Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting! This recipe is so easy to make and tastes great too. If you haven’t tried Pamela’s Baking and Pancake Mix you should! It makes whipping up a cake as easy as 1-2-3. Not to mention that when you can sneak in a veggie into a dessert that is always a win/win.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- ¾ cup oil
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1½ cup grated carrots
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp allspice
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups Pamela’s baking and pancake mix
- ½ cup walnuts
- Beat oil, eggs, sugar together then mix in the rest of the ingredients. Batter will be thick. Pout into a greased loaf pan (8 x 4) and back at 350 for 45 minutes (toothpick should come out clean).
- Or use a greased 8″ layered cake pan and bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Frost if desired with cream cheese frosting.
- Cream Cheese Frosting:
- bag Pamela’s Vanilla Frosting Mix
- TBSP butter
- oz cream cheese, room temperature
- tsp water
- Soften cream cheese and butter, add ingredients and mix 1-2 minutes until smooth. Add more water if desired.
Thanks Mambo Sprouts! For More Recipes see Mambo Sprouts!