Remember if you like this post then “Pin It” – it is a great way to bookmark the ideas, recipes, DIY, crafts and tips that will help you later!
There have been a lot of McCormick seasonings on sale lately so I decided to go to their website and find something to cook!! Check out their recipes at McCormick! Thanks McCormick for some great ideas!!
Under $1.75 per serving.
Your kids won’t believe what’s for dinner tonight. Two of their favorites, sloppy joes and pizza, combined into one dish.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package McCormick® Sloppy Joe Seasoning Mix
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 prepared pizza crust (12-inch)
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- Sliced green onions (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Brown ground beef in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Drain fat.
- Stir in Seasoning Mix, tomato paste and water.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in corn.
- Place pizza crust on baking sheet.
- Spoon beef mixture over top.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with green onions, if desired.
Taco Pizza: Prepare as directed. Substitute McCormick® Taco Seasoning Mix for the Sloppy Joes Seasoning Mix and use shredded Mexican blend cheese.
Chili Pizza: Prepare as directed. Substitute McCormick® Chili Seasoning Mix for the Sloppy Joes Seasoning Mix and use shredded Cheddar cheese.
Fat: 18 g
Carbohydrates: 36 g
Cholesterol: 63 mg
Sodium: 781 mg
Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 24 g