Pork Tenderloin With Apricot Ginger Glaze is a delicious dinner recipe. I like to serve this with mashed potatoes and green beans on the side.
BKW Rubbed Pork Tenderloin With Apricot Ginger Glaze
- 2 (1 pound) pork tenderloins, trimmed
- BKW Barbecue Rub
- 1 1/2 cups apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- Rub BKW Barbecue onto pork tenderloins.
- Cover tenderloins and refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours.
- Prior to grilling, melt apricot preserves in saucepan over medium heat.
- Remove pan from the heat and stir in remaining glaze ingredients.
- Place half of the glaze in a serving bowl and hold for service.
- Prepare grill at medium-high heat. Grill pork tenderloins for 15-20 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 160 degrees F. on an instant-read thermometer.
- When approximately 4 minutes of cook time remains, brush the pork tenderloins with the apricot glaze remaining in the pan.
- Cook for 2 minutes, turn the pork tenderloins and brush glaze on other side. Cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove pork from the grill and let set for about 5 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with reserved glaze.
For more information visit BKW Seasonings
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts: