Pork Tenderloin With Apricot Ginger Glaze

Pork Tenderloin With Apricot Ginger Glaze

Pork Tenderloin With Apricot Ginger Glaze is a delicious dinner recipe. I like to serve this with mashed potatoes and green beans on the side.

BKW Rubbed Pork Tenderloin With Apricot Ginger Glaze

• 2 (1 pound) pork tenderloins, trimmed
  • BKW Barbecue Rub
  • Glaze
  • 1½ cups apricot preserves
  • ½ cup barbecue sauce
  • 1 teaspoon grated ginger
  • ½ teaspoon garlic powder
  • ½ teaspoon hot sauce
  • 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
  • 1 lime, juiced
  1. Rub BKW Barbecue onto pork tenderloins.
  2. Cover tenderloins and refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours.
  3. Prior to grilling, melt apricot preserves in saucepan over medium heat.
  4. Remove pan from the heat and stir in remaining glaze ingredients.
  5. Place half of the glaze in a serving bowl and hold for service.
  6. Prepare grill at medium-high heat. Grill pork tenderloins for 15-20 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 160 degrees F. on an instant-read thermometer.
  7. When approximately 4 minutes of cook time remains, brush the pork tenderloins with the apricot glaze remaining in the pan.
  8. Cook for 2 minutes, turn the pork tenderloins and brush glaze on other side. Cook for an additional 2 minutes.
  9. Remove pork from the grill and let set for about 5 minutes before slicing.
  10. Serve with reserved glaze.

For more information visit BKW Seasonings

Comments

1. LaShawnda Oglesby says:

Looks amazing and sounds awesome :D

2. I would like this with some of Betty Crockers potatos….possibly the sweet potatos.

3. Bridget Williams says:

This really sounds wonderful, i don’t eat beef so i am always looking for pork, chicken and meatless recipes

4. Michelle Harris says:

Definetly need to try this one :)

5. Debbie Almont says:

Mmmm looks so good so I printed it out!!

6. Mara Frost says:

This looks and sounds SO good! I’m going to make this soon!

7. This looks YuMmIe! can’t wait to try it out.

8. Kelly Ann T. says:

I will have to be on the lookout for pork tenderloin on sale. I might try it with a pork roast. It does look very good.

9. It looks good & has a nice combo of ingredients. I will have to show this recipe to my husband.

10. jamie stanley says:

Looks yummmmy!

11. jamie stanley says:

BKW Rubbed Pork Tenderloin With Apricot Ginger Glaze
    Not my fav…..

12. everything sounds good except the apricot – im just not a fan

13. This will be great to make as I like the idea of anything apricot(one of my favorite flavors/fruits), possibly for my sons Birthday

14. I know I’d like this. I must try it.

15. I love Apricot preserves…one of my faves and this recipe sound so good. Thanks

16. My family loves pork tenderloin and this sounds delicious.

17. Looks so good

18. Thank you for this one. I keep seeing pork tenderloin in the grocery store but never buy it because I don’t just want to made it “boring”… this glaze would be exactly the type of thing I’d love to do with it.
    Katharina angelsandmusic[at]gmail[dot]com

19. Deb Hornick Gotham says:

We eat a lot of pork tenderloin so this is great..looks and sounds amazing! Thank you!

20. oooh.. Apricot Ginger… *drools then wipes mouth and acts embarrassed.

21. Kristie Belding says:

Now this is making me HUNGRY. Last week I stewed some apples and grilled up some pork chops. It was the best pork dish I have ever prepared.

22. This looks good and sounds amazing….I HAVE to try it!

23. I’m going to add this to my menu plan for the week!

24. have never thought of apricot as a rub. would love to try this one

25. Deborah Wallin says:

I am going to try this soon. I have a pork tenderloin in the freezer.
    wallindeb@yahoo.com

26. Looks great. Sounds a little time consuming though.

27. spirit_kim says:

I think this would be a great sauce for ribs too. I love adding some chopped fresh cilantro or italian parsley to meat after cooked to add color and freshness.

28. Amy Osborn says:

Sounds great, will try it.

29. I love pork and new recipes for it.