Crockpot Honey Pork and Apples
Easy Crockpot Meatloaf2

Pork Tenderloin With Apricot Ginger Glaze

Pork Tenderloin With Apricot Ginger Glaze

Pork Tenderloin With Apricot Ginger Glaze is a delicious dinner recipe. I like to serve this with mashed potatoes and green beans on the side.

BKW Rubbed Pork Tenderloin With Apricot Ginger Glaze

• 2 (1 pound) pork tenderloins, trimmed
  • BKW Barbecue Rub
  • Glaze
  • 1½ cups apricot preserves
  • ½ cup barbecue sauce
  • 1 teaspoon grated ginger
  • ½ teaspoon garlic powder
  • ½ teaspoon hot sauce
  • 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
  • 1 lime, juiced
  1. Rub BKW Barbecue onto pork tenderloins.
  2. Cover tenderloins and refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours.
  3. Prior to grilling, melt apricot preserves in saucepan over medium heat.
  4. Remove pan from the heat and stir in remaining glaze ingredients.
  5. Place half of the glaze in a serving bowl and hold for service.
  6. Prepare grill at medium-high heat. Grill pork tenderloins for 15-20 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 160 degrees F. on an instant-read thermometer.
  7. When approximately 4 minutes of cook time remains, brush the pork tenderloins with the apricot glaze remaining in the pan.
  8. Cook for 2 minutes, turn the pork tenderloins and brush glaze on other side. Cook for an additional 2 minutes.
  9. Remove pork from the grill and let set for about 5 minutes before slicing.
  10. Serve with reserved glaze.

For more information visit BKW Seasonings

Comments

1. Bridget Williams says

This really sounds wonderful, i don’t eat beef so i am always looking for pork, chicken and meatless recipes

2. Kelly Ann T. says

I will have to be on the lookout for pork tenderloin on sale. I might try it with a pork roast. It does look very good.

3. Chadro says

This will be great to make as I like the idea of anything apricot(one of my favorite flavors/fruits), possibly for my sons Birthday

4. Katharina says

Thank you for this one. I keep seeing pork tenderloin in the grocery store but never buy it because I don’t just want to made it “boring”… this glaze would be exactly the type of thing I’d love to do with it.
    Katharina angelsandmusic[at]gmail[dot]com

5. Kristie Belding says

Now this is making me HUNGRY. Last week I stewed some apples and grilled up some pork chops. It was the best pork dish I have ever prepared.

6. spirit_kim says

I think this would be a great sauce for ribs too. I love adding some chopped fresh cilantro or italian parsley to meat after cooked to add color and freshness.