Oriental Cole Slaw is one of our favorite recipes! I serve it all of the time at holiday’s and picnics. I find it best the 2nd day so I try to make it a day before I plan to serve it. It is a great side when you grill, served with chicken or as a side dish with any meat. Our entire family loves this salad and you can feed a large crowd with it too!
- 1 package broccoli slaw mix
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 bunch of broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 2 packages beef ramen noodles, uncooked (crushed)
- 1 small green onion, chopped
- Mix ingredients together in a bowl
- olive oil, sugar, white vinegar 2 packages ramen noodle seasoning mix
- Mix together and pour dressing over remaining ingredients.
- Marinate for at least 24 hours.
- I like to marinate for up to 48 hours.
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts: