Make-Ahead Smoothie is a great idea for those early mornings! If you are short on time you can mix it the night before and put it in a travel mug then grab it on your way out of the door in the morning. The blueberries are an antioxidant packed and the oats will provide your fiber! This will provided you energy that will last! Be sure to PIN this recipe! You may want to check this post – Can you FREEZE yogurt - it is filled with tips that can use in this recipe!
- Calcium-rich plain Yogurt
- Frozen Blueberries
- Handful of Rolled Oats
- Splash of Milk (can be skim, 1%, 2%, or whole)
- Fill the blender with all the ingredients.
- Place a lid on the blender and store in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, puree the mixture.
- Drink right away or pour in your travel mug if your on the move.
Other Smoothie Recipes: