I you love Salmon and BBQ you will love this recipe! So easy to make it is light and delicious! You will enjoy it for Lent or any day. We love to serve this with rice in the summer and a large salad or grilled veggies.
- ½ cup KRAFT THICK 'N SPICY Original Barbecue Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Brown sugar
- 1 Green onion, sliced
- 4 Salmon fillets or steaks (1 lb.)
- Heat greased grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix first 3 ingredients until well blended.
- Grill fish 4 min. on each side; brush generously with barbecue sauce mixture. Grill 2 to 4 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork, turning occasionally and brushing with remaining sauce.
Thanks Kraft Foods
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: