Grilled Zucchini and Squash is the perfect go-to side dish when grilling out. My family loves this easy recipe and we are always in abundance of zucchini and squash during the summer. I love how simple it is to make this side dish recipe and that I can prep it in no time and throw it on the grill and let it cook while the meat is cooking.
It is also nice that I cook this in a foil pocket so that means no dirty dishes for me to clean up! It is an easy recipe that you can prepare when you are camping too! I have even taken it with me to the pool for a healthy side dish with our burgers poolside. This side dish recipe is naturally gluten free which makes it nice for everyone to enjoy.
This is a healthy side dish that you can make in just a few minutes! Grilled Zucchini and Squash is the perfect go-to side dish when grilling out this summer. I love how simple it is to make this easy recipe. I hope you enjoy it all summer long like we do.
Grilled Zucchini and Squash
- 1 whole zucchini, sliced
- 1 whole squash, sliced
- 4 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 piece aluminum foil pocket
- In a medium size bowl mix together olive oil, pepper and salt.
- Add zucchini and squash; toss well.
- Fill foil pocket with mix and roll wrap up.
- Place on grill medium heat.
- Grill for 3-4 minutes then using a grill glove pick up foil pocket and shake contents.
- Place back on grill for 2-3 minutes.
- Empty veggies out of foil pocket onto platter and serve.
Originally posted on Aug 3, 2013.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.