Grilled Zucchini and Squash is the perfect go-to side dish when grilling meat. My family loves this easy recipe and we are always in abundance of zucchini and squash during the summer. I love how simple it is to make this side dish recipe and that I can whip it together in no time and throw it on the grill and let it cook while the meat is cooking.
It is also nice that I cook this in a foil pocket so that means no dirty dishes for me to clean up! It is an easy recipe that you can prepare when you are camping too! I have even taken it with me to the pool for a healthy side dish with our burgers poolside. This side dish recipe is naturally gluten free and Paleo. If you are following the Whole 30 diet it is complaint.
Grilled Zucchini and Squash is a healthy side dish that you can make in just a few minutes!
Grilled Zucchini and Squash
- 1 whole zucchini sliced
- 1 whole squash sliced
- 4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- aluminum foil pocket
- In a medium size bowl mix together olive oil, pepper and salt.
- Add zucchini and squash; toss well.
- Fill foil pocket with mix and roll wrap up.
- Place on grill medium heat.
- Grill for 3-4 minutes then using a grill glove pick up foil pocket and shake contents.
- Place back on grill for 2-3 minutes.
- Empty veggies out of foil pocket onto platter and serve.
Be sure to check out these other Grill recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.