Making S’mores is a family favorite at our house. You can make them year round with this recipe!
- 4 Graham Crackers, broken in half (8 squares)
- 1 Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bar, quartered
- 4 Large Marshmallows
- Top 4 graham cracker squares with chocolate. Toast marshmallow over hot campfire or grill using a long handled fork. Use a second fork to carefully slide 1 marshmallow onto each chocolate-topped graham square. Cover each with a second graham cracker square to make sandwich. Serves 4
- Top each of 4 graham cracker squares with 1 chocolate piece and 1 marshmallow. Place on microwave plate. Microwave on HIGH 15 to 20 seconds or until marshmallows puff. Cover each with second graham cracker to make a sandwich.
- Use Your Oven:
- Preheat oven to 350. Place 4 of the graham cracker squares on parchment covered baking sheet. Top each with 1 chocolate piece and 1 marshmallow. Bake 4-6 minutes or until marshmallows puff. Cover with second graham cracker to make a sandwich.