This summer we decided to take a twist on our traditional S'mores and decided to make Reese's S'mores! Everyone LOVED them. My husband in particular. Reese's are one of his favorite so when he tried this he declared it to be his new favorite.
In the late summer and early fall we spend a lot of time around our fire pit. This is a frugal family fun activity that doesn't cost much! You can grill hot dogs and eat Smores, laugh, tell stories and enjoy family time. It is never surprising if we don't get out Sparklers by the nights end.
- 4 Graham Crackers broken in half (8 squares)
- 1 Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bar quartered or 1 Reese's Cup
- 4 Large Marshmallows
- Top 4 graham cracker squares with chocolate. Toast marshmallow over hot campfire or grill using a long handled fork. Use a second fork to carefully slide 1 marshmallow onto each chocolate-topped graham square. Cover each with a second graham cracker square to make sandwich. Serves 4
- Top each of 4 graham cracker squares with 1 chocolate piece and 1 marshmallow. Place on microwave plate. Microwave on HIGH 15 to 20 seconds or until marshmallows puff. Cover each with second graham cracker to make a sandwich.
Use Your Oven:
- Preheat oven to 350. Place 4 of the graham cracker squares on parchment covered baking sheet. Top each with 1 chocolate piece and 1 marshmallow. Bake 4-6 minutes or until marshmallows puff. Cover with second graham cracker to make a sandwich.