This summer we decided to take a twist on our traditional S'mores and decided to make Reese's S'mores! Everyone LOVED them. My husband in particular. Reese's are one of his favorite so when he tried this he declared it to be his new favorite.
In the late summer and early fall we spend a lot of time around our fire pit. This is a frugal family fun activity that doesn't cost much! You can grill hot dogs and eat Smores, laugh, tell stories and enjoy family time. It is never surprising if we don't get out Sparklers by the nights end.
Reese's S'mores Recipe
- 4 Graham Crackers broken in half (8 squares)
- 1 Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bar quartered or 1 Reese's Cup
- 4 Large Marshmallows
- Top 4 graham cracker squares with chocolate. Toast marshmallow over hot campfire or grill using a long handled fork. Use a second fork to carefully slide 1 marshmallow onto each chocolate-topped graham square. Cover each with a second graham cracker square to make sandwich. Serves 4
- Top each of 4 graham cracker squares with 1 chocolate piece and 1 marshmallow. Place on microwave plate. Microwave on HIGH 15 to 20 seconds or until marshmallows puff. Cover each with second graham cracker to make a sandwich.
Use Your Oven:
- Preheat oven to 350. Place 4 of the graham cracker squares on parchment covered baking sheet. Top each with 1 chocolate piece and 1 marshmallow. Bake 4-6 minutes or until marshmallows puff. Cover with second graham cracker to make a sandwich.
Best Country Cooking Desserts
Pioneer Woman Chocolate Pie - This delicious recipe for Pioneer Woman Chocolate Pie is so good you may eat the whole thing! I really wish I had my grandmother's recipe. She never wrote anything down. 🙁
Homemade Brownie Cake - This recipe is so delicious and makes celebrations amazing!
Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake is so delicious and easy to prepare! It was a favorite at the church meals!
Creamy Banana Pudding - Banana Pudding is my favorite dessert! You can't have a southern meal without banana pudding!
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.