Crockpot Ranch Chicken
Loaded Chicken and Potatoes Casserole

7 Layer Bars

7 LAYER BARS Taste AMAZING!

7 Layer Bars are amazing! These are hands down my families favorite dessert for the holidays! You can’t go wrong with 7 layers of deliciousness! Oh so good. There is just no way to eat one! I am personally not a coconut fan and love them!

5.0 from 1 reviews
7 Layer Bars
Recipe type: Dessert
Prep time:
Cook time:
Total time:
Serves: 16

• 1 stick margarine, melted in pan
  • 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
  • 1 cup coconut
  • 1 can sweetened condensed milk, 5 oz
  • ½ package of chocolate chips
  • ½ package of butterscotch chips
  • 1 cup chop nuts (pecans)
  1. Combine margarine and cracker crumbs and pat into dish to form a crust.
  2. Layer all ingredients in order listed in 9 x13
  3. Bake 350 degrees
  4. Cool and cut

Yum

Comments

1. Bev says

Lauren & Susan,
    I use this exact same recipe and mine says to bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until lightly browned.

This recipe has been in our family for many years. The bars are delicious, and a favorite of so many people!

2. $ Frugal Mom says

Not a fan of nuts or coconut so I will have to come up with a chocolate-peanut butter bar. Love peanut butter.

• Bev says

Frugal Mom,
      Here’s a yummy (and awesome) recipe for peanut butter bars.

PEANUT BUTTER BARS
      2 cups crushed graham crackers
      3 cups powdered sugar
      1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
      2 sticks melted butter
      Mix all ingredients together and pat into a 9×13 pan. Melt one (12 oz.) pkg. of chocolate chips and spread over top.
      You can use any flavor chocolate chips.

• Bev says

Vickie,
      If you’re referring to the Peanut Butter bars recipe that I posted, you do not bake them. Some people think they taste similar to a Reese’s peanut butter cup. I think they just taste great, regardless!

3. Katharina says

I’ve made these and they’re a family favorite. My recipe didn’t use the nuts, though, so I’ll definitely be copying this one. :-)
    Katharina angelsandmusic[at]gmail[dot]com

4. Laura Hodges says

I will love having you as part of my pinterest family…. I pinned the 7 layer bars under my dig in pins because they look like if I have one I will have to have two… YUMMY! This year I have decided to make the grown and young childrens stocking fun!! They enjoy the stocking time of our Christmas and having 5 grown kids I start months in advance to start getting those blow them away stocking stuffers…. Also I want to share with you if you want to share with your group go to facebook PNP site and be sure and make your kiddos the free message video from Santa they are AMAZING!