7 Layer Bars are amazing! These are hands down my families favorite dessert for the holidays! You can’t go wrong with 7 layers of deliciousness! Oh so good. There is just no way to eat one! I am personally not a coconut fan and love them!
- 1 stick margarine, melted in pan
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk, 5 oz
- ½ package of chocolate chips
- ½ package of butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chop nuts (pecans)
- Combine margarine and cracker crumbs and pat into dish to form a crust.
- Layer all ingredients in order listed in 9 x13
- Bake 350 degrees
- Cool and cut