These 7 Layer Bars are amazing! These are hands down my families favorite dessert for the holidays! You can’t go wrong with 7 layers of deliciousness! Oh so good. There is just no way to eat one! I am personally not a coconut fan and love them! Don’t let that stop you if you aren’t a fan. You could easily make these gluten free if you use gluten free graham crackers too. In fact I am going to try that! Don’t limit yourself to these specific ingredients. You can always change it up to suite your likes.
- 1 stick butter, melted in pan
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk, 5 oz
- ½ package of chocolate chips
- ½ package of butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chop nuts (pecans)
- Combine margarine and cracker crumbs and pat into dish to form a crust.
- Layer all ingredients in order listed in 9 x13
- Bake 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until done.
- Cool and cut.
More Cookie Recipes You May Enjoy: