Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip is a great recipe for stockpile cooking! Most of these ingredients you can get for free or near free using coupons! It is perfect for entertaining too! We love Crockpot Buffalo Dip for holiday’s and special occasions. This is my husband’s favorite game day recipe too!
You can also add cheese to the top prior to serving. We like to serve this yummy naturally gluten free appetizer with Fritos! If you are eating low carb you will enjoy this on celery! You can also turn it into a meal and enjoy it on a bed of lettuce! You may enjoy these 10 Game Day Recipes for other appetizers.
Crockpot Buffalo Dip
Source: Sabine Prehna
- 2-3 Boneless chicken breast, or 2 cans of chunk chicken drained (I used chicken breast)
- 2, 8oz packages of cream cheese
- 1 small bottle of Hot sauce, or ¾ cups
- ½ cup of Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing (I used Ranch)
- 1½ cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 bunch of Scallions chopped up (Optional)
- Tostitos Chips (scoops work great)
- Cook/boil the chicken then chop into cubes. If using the chunk canned chicken be sure to drain and no cooking required
- Put hot sauce and chopped chicken in a skillet on Medium heat
- Add cream cheese to pan and stir until completely melted
- Stir in dressing of choice and mix until blended
- Add half of the cheddar cheese and chopped scallions and mix until blended
- Transfer contents into a crockpot and add the rest of the cheese on top, cook on low setting until bubbly
- Remove from crock pot and transfer to a serving bowl
- Serve with (corn chips) tostitos and enjoy
- You can combine all in a crockpot and cook on medium heat through step 5 then add cheese and turn crock pot to low.
You can also add cheese to the top prior to serving.
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts: