Pesto Greek Cobb Salad tastes amazing! I love the combination of the blue cheese and pesto! Add a little grilled chicken and you can turn this from a side dish into a main dish!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- Delallo jumbo calamata whole olives
- Delallo blue cheese stuffed olives
- Delallo pesto sauce
- Chopped romaine lettuce
- Crumbled blue cheese
- Italian dressing
- Grape tomatoes
- Red onion
- Delallo brushetta crisp
- Combine 2TBS pesto sauce per 8oz. of Italian dressing and mix well
- Add desired amount of dressing to romaine lettuce
- Lightly sprinkle crumbled blue cheese over lettuce
- Add 5 to 7 calamata olives
- Add 5 to 7 grape tomato halves
- Add 4 blue cheese stuffed olives to center of salad
- Disperse red onion rings over top of salad
- Garnish with 3 brushetta crisp at the top of the plate
This is an original StockpilingMoms.com recipe.