Crescent Pepperoni Roll-Ups are the perfect after school snack or appetizer. I made these for my son and he LOVES them. Now he wants them everyday for his after school snack You could easily dress them up with some Parmesan Cheese on top and a side of marinara too! You could even add vegetables or change out the meat for sausage or bacon too!
Remember if you like this post then “Pin It” – it is a great way to bookmark the ideas, recipes, DIY, crafts and tips that will help you later!
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 90 slices of pepperoni
- 6 pieces of string cheese (you can substitute shredded)
- pizza sauce - for dipping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate into 16 triangles.
- Place 4-5 slices of pepperoni on each crescent roll.
- Place 1 TBSP on top of pepperoni. (optional)
- Top pepperoni with ⅓ piece of string cheese.
- Roll up.
- Place rolls on baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with pizza sauce if desired for dipping or place inside the rolls.
If you are new or just catching up here are our most popular posts:
Ways to save at the store:
- Weekly Deals at Kroger