Crockpot Breakfast Casserole is perfect for Thanksgiving or Christmas morning. My family loves breakfast casserole and I always make it when our family comes to visit. I love how EASY this recipe is!
This breakfast crockpot casserole recipe is super easy to make and you can wake up to a delicious breakfast that is ready to serve right away! I used a 6 quart crockpot and a slow cooker liner for this recipe to make cleanup easy. I love how easy it is to prepare and really helps to free up an oven for holiday’s. If you want to make this in the oven I am sure using a 9×13 you could bake at 350 for an hour. I haven’t tried that though because I like using my crockpot and keeping my oven free.
All you need to do is pour the coffee and orange juice and get out the plates and silverware. The kids loved this breakfast just as much as the adults! Based on your crock pot you may want to start watching this at 7 hours to be sure it doesn’t get overdone. I find that one of my crock pots heats a little “hotter” than another one. You could also substitute any meat or make this a vegetarian option if you want!
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package (32 oz.) frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 lb of sausage, browned and drained or 1lb of bacon, cooked and crumbled (or use both)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese or colby jack - shredded
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard (optional)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup green onions - diced (optional)
- 1 green pepper - diced (optional)
- Spray your crockpot with no stick cooking spray or use a slow cooker liner and spray it.
- Layer frozen potatoes, bacon or sausage, onions (if using), green pepper (if using) and 1 cup shredded cheese in the crock pot in two or three layers.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup shredded cheese over the top evenly.
- Beat the eggs, milk, dry mustard, salt and pepper together.
- Pour the egg mixture over the cheese evenly in the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours or until eggs are set and thoroughly cooked, start this at midnight and wake up to a delicious breakfast!
- Serve and enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Ways to save at the store:
- Weekly Deals at Kroger
Follow Stockpiling Moms:
Delicious Crockpot Recipes :
- Complete Pork Chop Dinner in a Crockpot
- Complete Steak Dinner in a Crockpot
- Crock Pot Baked Potatoes
- Crockpot Apple Crisp
- Crockpot Apples and Porkchops
- Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- Crockpot Buffalo Dip
- Crockpot Chicken & Sweet Potatoes
- Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing
- Crockpot Coca-Cola Pork Roast
- Crockpot Hashbrown Casserole
- Crockpot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken
- Crockpot Hot Cocoa
- Crockpot Pizza Casserole
- Crockpot Pork Loin Roast
- Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- Crockpot Ranch Porkchops
- Crockpot Taco Soup
- Homemade Crockpot Caramel Dip (Dulce de Leche)