Found on Pinterest
Crockpot Breakfast Casserole is perfect for Christmas morning. My family loves breakfast casserole and I always make it when our family comes to visit. I love how EASY this recipe is! I am so excited to try it soon! I love this idea that I found on Pinterest! Remember if you like this post then “Pin It” – it is a great way to bookmark the ideas, recipes, DIY, crafts and tips that will help you later!
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package (32 oz.) of frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 lb of bacon – cooked, drained and cut into pieces
- 1 lb of sausage, browned and drained
- ½ cup green onions – diced
- 1 green pepper – diced
- ¾ pound cheddar cheese – shredded
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- salt & pepper to taste
- Layer potatoes, bacon, onions, green pepper and cheese in the crock pot in two or three layers.
- Add cheese.
- Beat the eggs, milk and mustard, salt & pepper together.
- Pour over the whole mixture.
- Cook with slow cooker on low for ten to twelve hours or until eggs are set and thoroughly cooked.
Recipe and Photo originally posted at ShakenTogether
If you like this recipe you may also like:
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- Sour Cream & Bacon Crockpot Chicken
- DIY Twix Bars
- Homemade Fruit Popsicles
- Homemade Instant Oatmeal Packets
- DIY Uncrustables – How to Freeze PBJ’s
Mr. Food – Scrumptious Slow Cooker Recipes
Ways to save at the store:
Weekly Deals at CVS
Weekly Deals at Kroger
Weekly Deals at Meijer
Weekly Deals at Remke/biggs
Weekly Deals at Target
Weekly Deals at Walgreens
Weekly Deals at Walmart
Stockpile Time – Items that you should stockpile this week at all of the stores.