Crockpot Honey Pork and Apples
Easy Crockpot Meatloaf2

Homemade Fruit Popsicle

We love to make and eat Homemade Fruit Popsicles! A delicious and healthy idea to use fruit that is nearing expiration and turn it into a yummy and refreshing delight!  My son is simply in love with these and so am I!

It is so simple to make. Just pour juice or other liquid into a Popsicle mold, add sliced fruit, then freeze. I like using Apple or White grape juice. We have even used lemonade which my son loved.  You can use any fruit you have on hand. I used peaches, kiwi, blueberries, strawberries and raspberries in this one.  We make our own popsicles to save money and eliminate added sugars and artificial flavorings and color.

Best of all you can use fruit that is nearing expiration and extend the life of it!  Great to use for fruit you find on managers special too!  I just hate to waste fruit and it often goes bad overnight so this is great way to save it! The Popsicles are so colorful too and a healthy option for kids.  My son loves to help make them!  If you don’t have a popsicle mold you can use plastic cups and use a straw for the handle.

homemadefruitpopsicle

Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!

If you are new or just catching up here are our most popular posts:

Meatloaf in a Muffin Tin

Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes

Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Cool Whip Treat

Crockpot Pizza Casserole

Dollar Store Bin Makeover

Detox Water

Can You Freeze Cream Cheese?

Downy Unstoppables in my Wax Burner? Who Knew?

Meatloaf ala Stockpiling Moms

Copy Cat Chick-fil-A Sauce

Follow Stockpiling Moms :

Yum

Comments

1. trica says

Those sound very easy to make and now you have me thinking of other juice’s that I could use to make popsicles out of….Thanks

2. says

I have seen a lot of fruit popsicles, but this by far is the best looking one. I love how it is so colorful and you can clearly see all the delicious, juicy fruit!

3. says

When my girls were young, we made “healthy pops,” with orange juice, crushed pineapple, bananas, and water. They were yummy, but they weren’t as pretty as yours :)

4. says

What a beautiful refreshing fruit Popsicle, sure wish I had one. Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday. Hope you are having a great summer weekend and come back to see me real soon!
    Miz Helen

5. Cathy says

I would love for you to share and link up at my weekly TGIF Link Party if you haven’t already this week. Your favorite posts, most popular, recent or new! The party is open every Thursday night and closes Wednesday’s at midnight. Followed by (Not SO) Wordless Wednesday! I would be honored if you join us! Have a wonderful week!

Hugs, Cathy

6. says

Congratulations!
    Your recipe is featured on Full Plate Thursday this week. Hope you are having a great weekend and enjoy your new Red Plate.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

7. petra says

These look easy to make and refreshing to eat. You could easily switch up the fruit and juice combos depending on what’s in season.

8. Michelle says

Every time we make Popsicles like these we can’t get them to come out of the mold. What did you use on the mold before putting the mixture into it or did you put anything on it? What could we be doing wrong?

9. Sara B says

I will make Popsicles like this by blending the fruit with some veggies and yogurt and then freezing. Kids will eat fruit but not always vegetables, so this combines them into a great snack! I want to make pudding pops like this, but haven’t yet. I think I will just make some pudding and then add the fruit/veg and freeze that. Has anyone else ever tried that?