Strawberry Pretzel Salad is the perfect addition to any holiday meal. I love Strawberry Pretzel Salad and when I found this recipe on Pinterest I knew it was something that I had to share! Strawberry Pretzel Salad is great for the summer, cook outs and picnics! I think it is perfect for the 4th of July or Memorial Day cookouts too! You could add blueberries easily! When Strawberries go on sale this is a must prepare dish for me! It can also be adapted to a gluten free version.
Remember if you like this post then “Pin It” – it is a great way to bookmark the ideas, recipes, DIY, crafts and tips that will help you later!
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- Cream Layer
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Strawberry Layer
- 2 (3 oz) packages strawberry flavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 (10 oz) packages frozen strawberries or 2½ cups fresh strawberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Stir together crushed pretzels, melted butter and 3 tablespoons sugar; mix well and press mixture into the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, until set. Set aside to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl cream together cream cheese and 1 cup sugar. Fold in whipped topping. Spread mixture onto cooled crust. Be sure to spread it to the edges to seal off the crust.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in still frozen strawberries and allow to set briefly. When mixture is about the consistency of egg whites, pour and spread over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate until set.
If you like this recipe you may also like:
- DIY Twix Bars
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes
- Sour Cream & Bacon Crockpot Chicken
- Weight Watchers Peanut Butter/Cool Whip Treat
FaveHealthyRecipes – 32 Healthy Low Calorie Recipes
Weekly Deals at Kroger
Weekly Deals at Meijer
Weekly Deals at Remke/biggs
Weekly Deals at Walmart
Weekly Deals at CVS
Weekly Deals at Walgreens
Weekly Deals at Target
Stockpile Time – Items that you should stockpile this week at all of the stores.
This photo and recipe was originally posted at A Few Short Cuts