Found on Pinterest
I love this idea that I found on Pinterest! Remember if you like this post then “Pin It” – it is a great way to bookmark the ideas, recipes, DIY, crafts and tips that will help you later!
I was raised very Southern. If you talk to me “in real life” it is easy to tell and most people ask me if I am from Georgia (I take that as a compliment). Shelley and I both have “thick” accents. I found this on pinterest and LOVE it!
1. Setting the table with real cloth napkins.
2. Writing thank you notes.
3. Saying sir and ma’am.
4. Giving a stranger a helping hand.
5. Sitting on the porch and rocking a spell.
6. Slow cooking all day long.
7. Setting out cheese straws and sweet tea for company.
8. Canning, quilting, crocheting.
9. Pearls go with EVERYTHING!
Are you new to Pinterest? Check out this post Pinterest 101.
See past Pinterest Pin of the Day Posts.
Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!
If you like this recipe you may also like: