I love this popular Jalapeno Popper Dip. I decided to create a healthier version to be served at my holiday parties this year that not only my friends and family would enjoy but that I would have a chance to enjoy as well without guilt. This Low Fat Jalapeno Popper Dip not only tastes like a perfect recreation of the popular snack but satisfies at a low 1 Weight Watcher Point Per Serving. Serve with whole wheat crackers, fresh vegetables like carrots, grape tomatoes, celery or baked tortilla chips for a great snack. Remember if serving with chips or crackers to account for your points within those as well.
If you prefer a spicier taste use the “hot” jalapenos and “hot” green chili. If you prefer a milder flavor profile you may substitute for only ½ the amount of jalapenos and/or chili. You may even use fresh jalapeno or chili if available and preferred. If you serve with a gluten free cracker or vegetables then this is also a gluten free dip!
- 2, 8oz. Packages Fat Free Cream Cheese (softened)
- ½ Cup Fat Free Mayonnaise
- ½ Cup Fat Free Shredded Sharp Cheddar (separated)
- ¼ Cup Diced Mild Jalapeno’s (drained)
- ¼ Cup Diced Green Chili’s (drained)
- ½ Teaspoon Onion Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ⅛ Teaspoon Salt
- In large bowl mix together cream cheese and mayonnaise until it is smooth.
- Add in onion powder, garlic powder, salt, jalapenos and green chili.
- When mixture is well blended add in half or ¼ Cup shredded cheddar until lightly mixed through dip.
- Pour mixture into small baking dish, pie plate or oven safe platter. Top with remaining cheese.
- Place in preheated oven at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until bubbling and cheese has melted on top.
There is no fat in this recipe because the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and mayonnaise recommended are all fat free. It does contain approximately 55 carbs for the entire batch so 9.2 carbs per serving. Plus whatever chip/cracker is used or use vegetables and it adds none! You can also make this full fat too!
Weight Watchers Recipes:
- 100 Calorie S’mores Snack
- 20 Calorie Sugar Free Hot Cocoa Recipe
- Beef Barley Soup
- Cauliflower Fried Rice Low Carb Weight Watchers Recipe
- Crockpot Taco Soup
- Eggplant Casserole
- Healthy Cucumber Snack
- Jalapeno Popper Dip
- Kale Chips Recipe
- Low Fat Apple Spice Muffins
- Low Fat Chicken Enchiladas
- Low Fat Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Low Fat Dark Chocolate Cookies
- Low Fat Lemon Chiffon Pie
- Low Fat Lemon Crinkle Cookies
- Low Fat Old Fashioned Cornbread
- Low Fat Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
- Low Fat Pasta Primavera
- Low Fat Pumpkin Pie
- Low Fat Puppy Chow Snack Mix
- Low Fat Snickers Pie
- Low Fat Twice Baked Potatoes
- Pineapple Angel Food Cake
- Pumpkin Fluff
- Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Roasted Cabbage Steaks
- Rotel Taco Soup
- Weight Watchers Butterfinger Dessert
- Weight Watchers Chicken Breakfast Sausage
- Weight Watchers Chocolate Covered Cherry Popcorn
- Weight Watchers Key Lime Pie
- Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Cool Whip Treat
- Zucchini Chips
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Ways to save at the store:
- Weekly Deals at Kroger
Follow Stockpiling Moms:Yum