I love this Graduation Caps Recipe. It would be perfect for any graduation celebration! So easy to make and they could be made in advance which another reason why to choose this recipe. You can make the tassel match the color of the school. If you can find a chocolate wafer that is square, that would make the snack idea even better. However I could not find any so I improvised with Oreos.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 24 miniature peanut butter cups
- 1 tube (6 ounces) decorating frosting in color of your choice
- 24 After Eight thin mints or Oreos
- 24 milk chocolate M&M's in color of your choice or 24 semisweet chocolate chips
- Remove paper liners from peanut butter cups; place upside down on waxed paper. Place a small amount of frosting on each peanut butter cup; center a mint on each. Using frosting, make a loop for each cap's tassel. Place an M&M on top of each loop. Yield: 2 dozen.
Thank You Taste Of Home for the picture and recipe!