Crockpot Honey Pork and Apples
Easy Crockpot Meatloaf2

Copy Cat Chick-fil-A Sauce

Tastes just like the real thing!  This recipe will save you time and money!  A must pin!

I love this recipe for Copy Cat Chick-fil-A Sauce.  It tastes just like the real thing!  I am going to have to admit that I LOVE Chick-fil-A Sauce.  In fact Shelley and I always joke we could bathe in it :-)  Now that I can make it at home it is OVER.  You can serve this with chicken, fries or anything!  We love it at our house.

I ordered these ramekins with lids to store my sauce in. They work great and are the perfect size for serving too!

Copycat Chick-fil-A Recipes:

Chick-fil-A Sauce

Chick-fil-A Lemonade Recipe

Chick-fil-A Nuggets

Chick-fil-A Polynesian Sauce

Chick-fil-A Chicken Salad

Remember if you like this post then “Pin It” – it is a great way to bookmark the ideas, recipes, DIY, crafts and tips that will help you later!

4.4 from 10 reviews
Copy Cat Chick-fil-A Sauce
Recipe type: Appetizer
Prep time:
Total time:
Serves: 4

• ½ cup Mayo
  • 2 tsp prepared mustard
  • 1 tsp lemon juice
  • 2 tbs honey
  • 1 tbs smokey BBQ sauce
  1. Whisk all ingredients together.
  2. Enjoy!

SPM-Pin-it-here

Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!

If you are new or just catching up here are our most popular posts:

Meatloaf in a Muffin Tin

Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes

Homemade Fruit Popsicles

Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Cool Whip Treat

Crockpot Pizza Casserole

Dollar Store Bin Makeover

Detox Water

Can You Freeze Cream Cheese?

Downy Unstoppables in my Wax Burner? Who Knew?

Meatloaf ala Stockpiling Moms

Copy Cat Chick-fil-A Sauce

Ways to save at the store:

Follow Stockpiling Moms:

Delicious Crockpot Recipes:

Comments

1. natalie says

I mix 1/2 c. Ken’s Honey Mustard dressing, 1 T Smokey BBQ sauce, and just a little prepared horseradish- delish! (And ‘dead-on’ according to my CFA sauce addicted son)

2. Jen says

I made this sauce, along with a copycat recipe for Chick-fil-a nuggets I found online, and my whole family thought it was really from Chick-fil-a! Tastes exactly the same! Thanks for the great recipe, will definitely be making this again!

3. heather says

I have tried a couple of the chick fil a sauce recipes from pinterest, and this one tastes the most like the real thing. It really is just like it. I also used one of the chic fil a chicken tender recipes from interest and it was great! I think my boyfriend really liked it too :)

4. Melissa@StockpilingMoms says

I am a Chick-fil-A Sauce fan and this recipe is as close to the real thing as there is!

5. Allyson says

I love this recipe!! It tastes just like the sauce at chic fil a!! I didn’t know about the sauce at the restaurant until and employee told me about it and it is definitely my favorite. When I make this I use Kraft BBQ sauce. I make nuggets at least once a week now just so I can use this sauce. I have even put it on tacos and it was great (gives tacos a taste similar to Pancho’s sauce).

6. Katie says

I made this and it tasted too honey for me. It worked really well except for the honey. I’ll probably just cut down on the honey next time.

7. kathy says

the Polynesian sauce is the best and with much research Marzetti Honey French is the what they use I got mine at Krogers…

not many stores carry it but its in the cold salad dressing area

love it infact I need to get more lol
    this is a good recipe only thing I do is soak in pickle juice
    kat

8. Erin says

I must not have used a smokey bbq sauce because I was quite disappointed with the way it turned out. I used cowtown bbq sauce, I’ll have to try another kind next time.

9. Crystal says

Very Good! Tastes just like the real deal…My family loves it and my husband ate about 30 nuggets! Thank you find this recipe!

10. Linda Smith says

I just made this and it is seriously close the real thing. I played with a bit by adding another teaspoon of mustard and a small splash of Liquid Smoke seasoning. I’m currently marinating some chicken in it…. gonna be awesome. Thanks for the great recipe!!

11. Ashley says

I just made this, and without saying what it was, gave it to my 5 year old with his lunch. He said, “Chic-fila sauce!! My favorite!!” Score one for Mom! Hahaha! Thank you so much for sharing! I used Garland Jack’s Secret Six barbeque sauce because it doesn’t have high-fructose corn syrup. We love Chic-fila sauce but try to avoid high-fructose corn syrup whenever we can, so this sauce is a definite win! :)

12. Candace says

I just discovered Chick-fil-a sauce. We just got the restaurant last year. Thank you for this recipe! I love that sauce

13. Etnia Veloz says

What kind of mustard did you use? I’ve never heard of prepared mustard so I don’t know which one to buy! D;TIA

14. MJ Logan says

Amazing! I recently had my first taste of Chick-Fil-A this summer and currently live where it’s not available for me to eat. The sauce is amazing with fries and nuggets. I made this recipe and its delicious!!! 10/10 will make again and again.

15. Amber says

Thank you so much for posting this wonderful recipe!! My whole family loves it. It is perfect and tastes just like it!! It never ceases to amaze us!! You are awesome!!!

16. Joe says

I just had a 64 count chicken bites from Chic fil-a. We don’t have one around here so we have to buy a catering size to bring home to our family when we go to one. Haha. Yes we love it that much. I can’t wait to try this recipe. My favorite though is the roasted honey barbecue. If anyone can come up with a recipe for that I would greatly appreciate it.