I love this recipe for Copy Cat Chick-fil-A Sauce. It tastes just like the real thing! I am going to have to admit that I LOVE Chick-fil-A Sauce. In fact Shelley and I always joke we could bathe in it Now that I can make it at home it is OVER. You can serve this with chicken, fries or anything! We love it at our house.
I ordered these ramekins with lids to store my sauce in. They work great and are the perfect size for serving too!
Copycat Chick-fil-A Recipes:
Remember if you like this post then “Pin It” – it is a great way to bookmark the ideas, recipes, DIY, crafts and tips that will help you later!
- ½ cup Mayo
- 2 tsp prepared mustard
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbs honey
- 1 tbs smokey BBQ sauce
- Whisk all ingredients together.
Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!
If you are new or just catching up here are our most popular posts:
Ways to save at the store:
- Weekly Deals at Kroger
Follow Stockpiling Moms:
Delicious Crockpot Recipes:
- Complete Pork Chop Dinner in a Crockpot
- Complete Steak Dinner in a Crockpot
- Crock Pot Baked Potatoes
- Crockpot Apple Crisp
- Crockpot Apples and Porkchops
- Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- Crockpot Buffalo Dip
- Crockpot Chicken & Sweet Potatoes
- Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing
- Crockpot Coca-Cola Pork Roast
- Crockpot Hashbrown Casserole
- Crockpot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken
- Crockpot Hot Cocoa
- Crockpot Pizza Casserole
- Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- Crockpot Ranch Porkchops
- Homemade Crockpot Caramel Dip (Dulce de Leche)