We love Turkey Burritos! Stretching your recipe with black beans is a great way to save! I love using ground turkey too instead of beef. Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 lb. ground Turkey
- 1 Green Bell Pepper deseeded, chopped and diced
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper deseeded, chopped and diced
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper deseeded, chopped and diced
- 1 medium Onion chopped and diced
- 1 can Black Bean
- 1 pkg tortillas
- Shredded cheese (optional)
- Sour Cream (optional)
- In large skillet, brown ground turkey for 3 minutes over medium heat.
- Add bell peppers and onion to ground turkey and continue cooking until ground turkey is fully cooked.
- Add black beans to skillet and stir until beans are heated
- Warm tortillas according to pkg instructions.
- Place mixture in tortilla and roll up.
- Serve with cheese and sour cream.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: