I found this recipe on Pinterest and was eager to try it. It was very yummy and super easy to make. It is an easy alternative to corn pudding which is a recipe that my family loves. I think it would be perfect at the Holiday’s too!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 (15¼-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14¾-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8-ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 to 1½ cups shredded Cheddar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir together the 2 cans of corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream, and melted butter.
- Pour into a greased 9 by 13-inch casserole dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and top with Cheddar.
- Return to oven for 5 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for at least 5 minutes and then serve warm.