You can't get any easier than 3 ingredient chocolate fudge! This is the easiest recipe I have ever seen before for Chocolate Fudge and it doesn't require a candy thermometer. I made this for my husband and he loved it! He is the true chocoholic at our house so it passed his test.
I think it would make an excellent addition to your holidays and would also be perfect for gift giving! You could package this into small tins or containers and give it as gifts. I guarantee that if you have a chocoholic in your family they will love it! This is seriously the easiest fudge I have ever made! Thanks to our reader for sending it to us.
3 Ingredient Chocolate Fudge
- 3 cups of chocolate chips
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- In a microwave safe bowl add 3 cups of chocolate chips and 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Heat for 1.5 min.
- Stir (I do 45 sec Increments until nice and smooth).
- Once smooth add 2 teaspoon vanilla.
- Line a small cake pan (8 x 8) w foil
- Pour fudge and chill till set
- I use a pizza cutter to cut up
Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!