I found this on Pinterest and was very eager to try. It was AMAZING! I also love the fact that it is half the calories Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte. I am thinking next time I may add some Pumpkin Pie Spice to it I love making it with my own homemade pumpkin puree too!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 8 T of pumpkin puree
- 8 T of vanilla
- 2 t of cinnamon
- 8 cinnamon sticks
- 4 cups of strongly brewed coffee
- 6 cups of milk
- 8 T of sugar
- Combine the milk and coffee, and pour into the crockpot.
- Whip together the other ingredients [minus the cinnamon sticks] and pour into the crockpot.
- Mix together well.
- Cover the crockpot, and cook on high for 2 hours.
- Serve in mugs and add a cinnamon stick for extra flavor.