Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Lattes are AMAZING! If you like Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes you are going to love this copycat version. I also love the fact that it is half the calories Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte. I love making it with my own homemade pumpkin puree too!
You may like this Easy Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe too. It is quick and easy to make.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 8 T of pumpkin puree
- 8 tsp of vanilla
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- 8 cinnamon sticks
- 4 cups of strongly brewed coffee
- 6 cups of milk
- 8 T of sugar
- Combine the milk and coffee, and pour into the crockpot.
- Whip together the other ingredients [minus the cinnamon sticks] and pour into the crockpot.
- Mix together well.
- Cover the crockpot, and cook on high for 2 hours.
- Serve in mugs and add a cinnamon stick for extra flavor.
Be sure to check out these coffee posts:
How to clean your keurig
Coffee Recipes Roundup
DIY Containers – How to reuse your Coffee Mate Containers
Homemade Pumpkin Pie Creamer Recipe
Miss Debbie’s Coffee Bread Recipe
Homemade Tiramisu Recipe
If you are looking for a great deal on coffee check out Cross Country Cafe. We always post their Wacky Wednesday Deal (even better than you can find on Amazon) and other great deals as we find them too!
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Ways to save at the store:
- Weekly Deals at Kroger
Follow Stockpiling Moms:
Delicious Crockpot Recipes :
- Complete Pork Chop Dinner in a Crockpot
- Complete Steak Dinner in a Crockpot
- Crock Pot Baked Potatoes
- Crockpot Apple Crisp
- Crockpot Apples and Porkchops
- Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- Crockpot Buffalo Dip
- Crockpot Cheesy Chicken & Rice
- Crockpot Chicken & Sweet Potatoes
- Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing
- Crockpot Coca-Cola Pork Roast
- Crockpot Hashbrown Casserole
- Crockpot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken
- Crockpot Hot Cocoa
- Crockpot Pizza Casserole
- Crockpot Pork Loin Roast
- Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- Crockpot Ranch Porkchops
- Crockpot Taco Soup
- Homemade Crockpot Caramel Dip (Dulce de Leche)