Crockpot Taco Soup is loved by all in my house! The boys ask me all the time to make this and it is super easy to make and put in the slow cooker for the day. It is also low in fat and high in fiber so not only does it taste good it is good for you too! It is only 4 Weight Watchers Points for 1 cup. You could easily use ground turkey, bison or venison for less fat! I like to serve this with homemade garlic bread too!
To Freeze: Prepare as directed and then place into a freezer safe container and freeze. Thaw and enjoy.
- 1 lb Ground Beef, cooked and drained
- 1 can corn
- 1 can Great Northern Beans(white)
- 1 can Black Beans
- 1 can Red Beans
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Hidden Valley Ranch packet
- 1 Taco seasoning packet
- 2 cups water
- Tortilla Chips
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Cheese
- Combine all ingredients in Crockpot except Tortilla Chips, Shredded Cheese and Sour Cream.
- **Do not drain any of the cans.
- Stir and cover with lid.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips, cheese and sour cream.
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Follow Stockpiling Moms: