This recipe is loved by all in my house! The boys ask me all the time to make this and it is super easy to make and put in the Crockpot for the day.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 lb Ground Beef, cooked and drained
- 1 can corn
- 1 can Great Northern Beans(white)
- 1 can Black Beans
- 1 can Red Beans
- 1 can Diced Tomatos
- 1 Hidden Valley Ranch packet
- 1 Taco seasoning packet
- 2 cups water
- Tortilla Chips
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Cheese
- Combine all ingredients in Crockpot except Tortilla Chips, Shredded Cheese and Sour Cream.
- **Do not drain any of the cans.
- Stir and cover with lid.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips, cheese and sour cream.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: